1. We believe the Bible was given to man, in the original
languages, through divine inspiration, and is the authoritative provision for
every area of faith and practice (II Tim. 3:16; I Peter 1:21).
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three
persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Duet. 6:4; Matt. 28:19; II Cor. 13:14;
3. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ was begotten by the
Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, and is true God and true man (Luke
1:35; Romans 1:3,4; Phil. 2:6-9).
4. We believe that man is saved by grace through faith. Man is depraved, utterly sinful and his
efforts, regardless of how well intended, cannot earn salvation. Salvation is a free gift made available by
the complete payment for sin through Christ's death on the cross (Romans
3:9-12; 3:24-28; 4:1-8; I Cor. 1:18-31; Eph. 2:8-9).
5. We believe in the eternal security of the believer
(Romans 8:1; 8:29-34; 8:38-39; Eph. 1:13-14; Phil. 1:6).
6. We believe that God's grace and forgiveness is available
to all. Furthermore, it is God's earnest
desire for everyone to be saved from the penalty of their sins (I Tim. 2:1-4;
Titus 2:11; Romans 5:6-21).
7. We believe the mission and commission of the Body of
Christ is to proclaim the message of reconciliation (II Cor. 5:14-21) and to
preach Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery (Rom. 16:25;
Eph. 3:8-9). The "gospel of
God" is referred to as "my gospel" by the Apostle to the
Gentiles (Rom. 2:16; 16:25). It is this
gospel with which we are entrusted today (I Thess. 2:4).
We acknowledge that the above articles of faith do not
exhaust the content of our faith which is the entire Word of God. However, we believe this list distinguishes
some basic truths which are commonly disregarded today.
2 Corinthians 5:20
Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.